The priority of the PNCCC:
- As the COVID-19 Pandemic emergencies are over in Nepal, the completed statues and materials will be sent with a courier and will take approx. three months to arrive in Toronto, Canada.
- The PNCCC executive committee is consistently looking for a place to establish the temple, whether taking on rent or finding a suitable property they can buy.
Essential areas for help and donations
- Economic/ monetary
Present Development of the PNCCC:
- Shiva Linga (Statue of Lord Shiva) weighted approx. 8 quintals and 4 feet in height is completed and is in the process to the courier from Nepal
- The roof of the temple, copper materials, Gajur, Bell (ghanta), and other materials are ready in Nepal and in the process to the courier
- The Statue of Shakya Muni Buddha of 3 feet in height is ready in Nepal.
- Statues of Lord Ganesh, Saraswati, Laxmi, and Durga will be managed from the local market.
- Correspondence to the government is regular to establish the PNCCC as a Charity Organization.