- Conduct regular prayers, hymns, and bhajans, Yagya, Satsang, Akhanda, Hari kirtan according to the Hindu calendar.
- Perform religious/spiritual seminars, on-demand rituals, and worship, and related religious activities for all Hindu devotees.
- Extend the organization’s membership among interested individuals and the community.
- Conduct fundraising activities in the community through the door-to-door campaign, social media, and official correspondence.
- Honor and gather feedback from intellectuals and local community representatives to find their support for the establishment and operations of the Lord Pashupatinath Temple and a Community Center.