Economic Sources of PNCCC:
- Received donations
- Membership fees collected from all members of all categories
- Donations received from Patrons
- Donations collected from local businesses, organizations, and government agencies.
- Amounts collected from Poojas, and bhetis.
- Service charges
The appeal of the PNCCC to the public:
- To take Special/ Chief Patronship, Patronship
- To take General membership and life membership
- to donate as per their capacity to establish the temple
- To let the PNCCC share their joyful moments such as Birthdays, Naming ceremonies, Weaning ceremonies, Secret thread ceremonies (Bratabandha), Marriage ceremonies, Anniversaries, etc. through the PNCCC Facebook page.
- To let the PNCCC share their loved one's death, anniversary deaths (shraddha) and condolences messages, etc. through the PNCCC Facebook page.