Teaching, conserving, and promoting Hindu and Buddhist spiritual thoughts and values to the next generations and keeping families and communities safe, healthy, and strong.
- Preserve spiritual norms and values of Hindu Vedic Tradition, the eternal principle of righteousness.
- Preserve and promote community-based Hindu and Buddhist religious and cultural thoughts and values, and conduct activities to pursue people’s faith and devotion towards spirituality.
- Establish a temple of the Lord Pashupatinath and a Community Center in Scarborough, Ontario Canada.
- Conserve, protect, and promote Hindu cultural and religious values, and transfer knowledge and community welfare practices to the next generation.
- Pursue the longstanding respect and understanding among Hindu and Buddhist followers.
- Recognize and promote the diversity of faith and spiritual practices of the Nepalese Hindu community.
- Promote the understanding and preservation of the overall aspects of Hindu religion, values, culture, languages, and sports.
- Promote the temple of the Lord Pashupatinath as a traditional place of worshipping adapted to the needs of the local Nepalese Canadian community.
- Conduct regular prayers, hymns, and bhajans, Yagya, Satsang, Akhanda, Hari kirtan according to the Hindu calendar.
- Perform religious/spiritual seminars, on-demand rituals, and worship, and related religious activities for all Hindu devotees.
- Extend the organization’s membership among interested individuals and the community.
- Conduct fundraising activities in the community through the door-to-door campaign, social media, and official correspondence.
- Honor and gather feedback from intellectuals and local community representatives to find their support for the establishment and operations of the Lord Pashupatinath Temple and a Community Center.
The coverage area of PNCCC:
- Ontario, Canada
Celebration of Religion
Enhancement of Events
Preservation of Culture
Appeal to public:
To take Special/ Chief Patronship, Patronship
To take General membership and life membership
To donate as per their capacity to establish the temple
To let the PNCCC share their joyful moments such as Birthdays, Naming Ceremonies, Weaning ceremonies, Secret thread ceremonies (Bratabandha), Marriage ceremonies, Anniversaries, etc. through the PNCCC Facebook page.
To let PNCCC share condolences messages on someone’s death, etc. through its official Facebook page.