- The major purpose of the PNCCC is to create a mutual understanding among Hindus and Buddhists within the meaning of the multicultural framework of Canadian society and culture by establishing the Pashupatinath Temple. Not only that, but PNCCC also aims to Conserve, Protect, and Preserve Nepalese Cultural and religious practices and hand over the trend to the next generation.
- The PNCCC prioritizes daily worship in the temple, conducts religious seminars, organizes Maha Yagyas, and conducts continuous religious hymns and Bhajans.
- The PNCCC is arranging the land, the building, and the funds to well establish the temple.
- The PNCCC aims to establish a Community house under its strict supervision.
The coverage area of PNCCC:
- Particularly in the Greater Toronto Areas and in general Ontario Canada.
The appeal of the PNCCC to the public:
- To take Special/ Chief Patronship, Patronship
- To take General membership and life membership
- to donate as per their capacity to establish the temple
- To let the PNCCC share their joyful moments such as Birthdays, Naming ceremonies, Weaning ceremonies, Secret thread ceremonies (Bratabandha), Marriage ceremonies, Anniversaries, etc. through the PNCCC Facebook page.
- To let the PNCCC share their loved one's death, anniversary deaths (shraddha) and condolences messages, etc. through the PNCCC Facebook page.