- General Donations
- Membership fees
- Donations received from Patrons
- Donations collected from local businesses, organizations, and government agencies.
- Amounts collected from all religious functions and bhetis.
- Service charges
Opportunities to Sponsor:
The PNCCC requests donations from local entrepreneurs, business people, and individuals. The donors can choose to sponsor the following items in someone’s memory or in their free will:
- Ganesh Statue
- Durga Statue
- Saraswati Statue
- Standing Lamp (Panas) 2 pieces
- Shiva Linga and Basah (Carving completed)
- Statue of Shakya Muni Buddha (Carving completed)
- Furniture needed in the temple
- Or anything needed in the temple
The PNCCC is heartily thankful to Mr. Uttam Prasad Bhattarai for his Donation of NRs 150,000 in memory of his beloved late father Mr. Dilli Nath Bhattarai to sponsor the courier charge to bring Shiva Linga, Basah, and other related materials from Nepal.
Large-scale donors and sponsors will be awarded the appreciation letter and their donation amount along with their respective names will be displayed on the board that remains inside the temple territory.
Appeal to public:
To take Special/ Chief Patronship, Patronship
To take General membership and life membership
To donate as per their capacity to establish the temple
To let the PNCCC share their joyful moments such as Birthdays, Naming Ceremonies, Weaning ceremonies, Secret thread ceremonies (Bratabandha), Marriage ceremonies, Anniversaries, etc. through the PNCCC Facebook page.
To let PNCCC share condolences messages on someone’s death, etc. through its official Facebook page.