Following items of the proposed Pashupatinath Temple have already arrived in Canada, from Nepal. Those items include:
- Shiva Linga - A symbol that represents Lord Shiva made of a single stone which is weighted approx.8 quintals and 4 feet in height.
- The Statue of Lord Shakya Muni Buddha (Lord Budhha) - 3 feet in height.
- The artistic copper-roof of Pashupatinath Temple illustrates the traditional background of Hindu Mythology.
- PNCCC is actively searching for the statues of other Hindu deities, such as Lord Ganesh, Saraswati, Laxmi, and Durga in the local market. These statues are an integral part of the proposed Pashupatinath Temple, and they will be installed inside temple premises in near future.
- PNCCC will maintain regular correspondence with the Charities Directorate in regards to re-establish this entity as a registered Charity.
- The executive committee of PNCCC is consistently looking for the required space to establish the proposed Pashupatinath Temple. The committee is open to rent or buy a suitable space that fits the budget until it finds a suitable permanent space.
Essential areas for help and donations
- Economic/ monetary